BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I love about Burley

What I love about Burley is Holidays
Living in a small town means a lot of sacrifices. No big stores, no where to go out to eat, not a lot to do. But living in a small town does mean a lot of community support and activities. Especially when it comes to a holiday.
Now Christmas great, lights were strung everywhere, decorations in every corner and a ton of activities going on. One other holiday that is big here, the 4th of July!
Rupert (Which is 10 miles away) does a 5 day 4th of july celebration. It is held at the rupert square and all 5 days there is food vendors there and music performances every night. They begin the 5 day celebration off with fireworks and end with fireworks again on the 4th. They have lawn mower races, carnival, rodeo, parade, and on and on. Since I love the 4th so much this is the best to me. I get 5 days of celebration!
Last night the celebration began. We went to the square and had dinner from one of the vendors, listen to music all night, which ended with a great band and watched the fire works, and the 4th was still 5 days a way! I Love it!
So that is what I love about Burley.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

i miss me some robbie...

Dawn said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Are ya gonna enter the lawn mower race? I think that would be lots of fun.

Rachel said...

update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update

get the point chika?? love ya!